Monday, October 25, 2010

9/11 Eerie Coincidences & Hollywood Connection

Here's an interesting little coincidence.

For one, the movie "The Matrix" which came out in 1999, had a very questionable and scary coincidence.  The scene in which Neo (Keanu Reeves) is in a holding cell with Agent Smith.  The scene continues with dialogue, but one very short, yet deliberate, screenshot flashes to papers on the desk  Neo's passport is one of the articles on the desk.  If you look closely, Neo's passport expires on 9/11/01 (notice, it's not 9/11, but 9/11/01).



In another more eerie coincidence, the X-files released an episode with even more strange coincidences.  Check out the link below.  Sorry for the trouble, the video does not have an "embed" option.


Now that's creepy.  Again, I've said it before, but I don't know what happened on 9/11.  I don't know if the story was the absolute truth, a partial truth, or a complete lie.  I really don't know.  BUT, I do know there are some questions about it that I'd like answered.  Instead, much more confusion and coincidences are injected rather than answers.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment